Happy Easter everyone!!
Here's a fab Easter treat for you to make over the weekend...
I've made it and it was sooooo yummy! The best bit is that you can add your favorite things to it, I used mini-eggs, jelly beans, marshmallow, and some Freddo's. Mine didn't look as exciting and Eastery as it could have, so I've used pics from the original recipe as it looks AMAZING!!!
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Melt around half of the dark cocolate until the chocolate has almost melted but still has some lumps.
- Stir in the rice crispies, and spread the mixture into the baking tray in a very thin layer. Let sit for around half an hour so it cools and sets a bit.
- Heat the remaining dark chocolate and stir until smooth. Spread the chocolate overtop of the first layer.
- Melt the white chcolate and stir in the food colouring. Pour sparingly over the dark chocolate and swirl about with a knife (or a spoon... or a skewer... anything swirlable really!).
- Let the chocolate harden a little, and while it's still soft add all of your sweeties and sprinkles! Let it set until it's hard, and then cut into wedges using a large, sharp knife. Store at room temperature.
Original recipe can be found on Sweetapolita
Love Ms Bee