Wednesday 10 September 2014

Why I love Autumn!

Autumn has long been my favorite season, yes Summer's lovely, all of those barbeques and long warm evenings, and there's something so inviting about Spring with it's flowers popping up all over the place, and I'm the first to admit that waking up to a sunny yet snowy Winter's day is pretty awesome, but Autumn is just amazing!!
Here's how Autumn looks at Ms Bee's Boutique
Think about it, generally, in the UK at least, it's still warm-ish and mostly sunny. The dewy morning's are brilliant for waking you up on your way to work, and you can't beat playing in parks with all of the crunchy leaves underfoot! Now I know Summer has it's pretty dresses and tea-parties, and Winter has fluffy accessories and cosy nights in, but Autumn has both... Honest!!
See my Autumn inspiration here
Here's some of my very favoritist things that just some up Autumn for me...

Autumn hues, I use a lot of them over at Ms Bee's Boutique, and love to wear rich, deep, jewel-like colours, in fact here are a couple of gorgeous items that I need in my wardrobe this Autumn!
Vivien of Holloway's 1940's Swing Trousers are just perfect for Autumn
Vivien of Holloway's Maple Leaf Day Dress
The drinks!!! More importantly, the introduction of gingerbread, hazelnut, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon! 
I know these syrups are available all year round, but they're everywhere during Autumn, and it's rude not to right?!!

Here's a little sugar free Pumpkin Spice Latte for you to try at home!
Recipe
Long walks on chilly mornings make my heart sing! 
My favorite place to go this time of year is by far Westonbirt Arboretum, it's a truly magical place... Just look at it!
Plan your visit
Halloween!!!
Need I say more?! I'm a skull loving, black wearing, scaring people senseless, scary looking cocktail drinking girl at heart, and I absolutely love it!!
There's lots of spooky inspiration over on pinterest!
Here's the look I'll be going for this year (any excuse to buy VoH's gorgeous Pirate Sarong!!)
You can find them here!

Yummy Pies! Apple pie, pumpkin pie, blackberry pie, cranberry pie... I love pie!!!
The best Autumnal pies can be found just here!
So there we have it, some of my favorite things about Autumn!
I'd love to here from you if you've got any fail-safe seasonal recipes, or favorite places to visit at this time of year!

Happy Autumn!
Ms Bee
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment